BOARDING FACILITY ATTENDANT (FULL-TIME)
$12.00 + per hour
Responsibilities include all aspects of canine care and facility upkeep, including:
- Housekeeping (cleaning and sanitizing animal areas inside and out, doing laundry)
- Preparing and feeding meals
- Spending time outside with the dogs during playtime
- Assisting with the supervision of dogs in doggie day care
- Taking photos of our canine guests
- Light maintenance (changing light bulbs and air filters, sweeping walkways, cleaning the office and bathing room, etc.)
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
- Ability to work 11 hour shifts starting at 6:45am
The ideal candidate will have a neat appearance; possess good communication skills; be able to read instructions and enter information into animal records; have an enthusiasm for and comfort around animals; be a team player, willing to contribute where needed; and have a stable work history. Animal handling experience is not required as full training is given but would be a bonus.
The Job involves standing and walking 90% of the time, and regular bending; ability to lift 60 pounds safely, to waist height, is required.